Our range of Outdoor Learning furniture offers children a chance of exploratory and messy play.
Play is an important part of early childhood. Exploratory play and inquiry based learning encourages children to learn, develop and grow whilst they have fun. Children are encouraged to explore, investigate and develop ideas and hypothesis. They can test their ideas, and find new ways of building, creating, drawing, thinking etc.
The use of open ended resources promote exploratory and investigative play as well as inquiry based learning. Creativity and imagination is developed through new ways of thinking.
Often social skilled are built through team work, and language and communication skills improve. Perseverance is developed as children keep exploring and investigating their surroundings. Children will become more confident and develop a stronger sense of identity through play. Play encourages children to learn, develop and grow whilst they have fun.
Every bit of our outdoor range is approved by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). This is the world’s most rigorous labelling system for timber products, and is the only forest label supported by the World Wildlife Fund and Greenpeace. FSC® approval ensures that this item is an environmentally friendly and sustainable option for the classroom.
Our Outdoor Learning range offers numerous benefits:
- Offers children a change to explore and develope
- Open ended play which promotes investigative play and basic inquiry learning
- Creativity and imagination is developed
- Everything is FSC® approved is a responsible, environmentally friendly choice
- Every step from production to sold item is carefully monitored and controlled in order to secure the best quality and safety