Safety and Standards
Safety is something we take seriously. Naturally, we comply with all relevant EN standards such as EN 716 Furniture – Children’s cots and folding cots for domestic use, EN12221 – Changing units for domestic use, EN 71-1 for toys, and others.
Our safety and standards specialists perform constant checks during and post-production. We are not satisfied with certificates – we monitor the entire process with a range of our own tests to ensure that safety is always given top priority.
At Bino we believe in social responsibility, and sets standards for its suppliers – including for human rights, working conditions and we do not accept child labour under any circumstances. BINO is FSC® certified – i.e. we only use wood from sustainable forestry.
- Toys are of course CE marked.
- We comply with all relevant legislation and requirements, and expect all our suppliers to do the same.
- We do not have any products that do not fulfil EN 71-3.
- Our Production Department uses the latest technology and processes to reduce our environmental footprint.
- We optimise material consumption in order to reduce waste and only produce highly durable products.
- All our product surfaces are tested according to EN standard EN 71-3 and ISO 8124-3 for toys.